Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two for One


I was all up in some creativity this evening and came up with two new collages. These are my first two attempts at "fashion" collage, and I'm fairly happy with how they came out, although I certainly do see room for improvement. Both were made with card stock and scrapbooking paper adhered to mat board using Gloss Paper Mod Podge. I really need to get some Matte Mod Podge soon; the glossy might be a bit much. I bought some really awesome trim from Hobby Lobby a while back and I use a bit of black trim for the belt and hemline in the bottom collage. I have lots of neat ideas about making these kinds of collage more detailed in the future, but for now I am happy working with simple shapes.

Materials: Mat board (8x10), scrapbook paper, card stock, Paper Mod Podge, black fringe.

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

These are great....love the use of the trim on the dress....are the dresses fabric or paper?

Tizzalicious said...

I love them! They both have such great dresses!