Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seahorses In Love


I finally got around to painting this cute little pair of seahorses who are in love with one another. I think they are adorable! These tiny creatures are absolutely fascinating.

Update, March 2008: This item has been SOLD!

In related news, I bought a book called Ocean the other day on Amazon; it is filled with the most amazing underwater creatures you could possibly imagine and I'm finding it to be extremely inspiring.


Materials: 8x10 artist panel, acrylics

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog and the seahorses!

High Desert Diva said...

I like the way you painted the seahorses...they're such wonderful creatures...

The book you got off Amazon looks amazing!

Professor J. Finnigan said...

it never hurts to sprinkle lemon juice on your pillow

Keys and Memories said...

I love seahorses- they are such interesting creatures. Great painting.

Dharma Designs said...

Lovely seahorses!

Mandi said...

Aww, this is so sweet! I stumbled upon some stuffed seahorses a couple weeks ago and I never realized how much I love them! Cute!!

Nicole Solo said...

awwwww they are so sweet :)