Monday, December 8, 2008

Time for Christmas Cards


Yes, it's that time of year again. Time to frustrate myself to no end creating Christmas cards. This year I wanted to do something a bit different: no traditional colors or immediate "Christmasy" themes. I guess I ended up with something a bit more masculine than I'm used to creating, but I like them just the same. I made 35 cards, which took me about six hours over the span of two evenings. By the end, I was covered in glue, and for days I found small pieces of gold stickers on my clothing. Next year I may just buy cards again. While I was in New York, I saw so many superior cards at the MoMA that I wished I had just bought some cards instead of making them myself!

1 comments:

Heather Klusendorf Stewart said...

We loved our card! Best Charlie Brown Christmas card EVER.