Sunday, June 1, 2008

J. Crew Girl


One of my favorite clothing stores is J. Crew. I find it quite difficult to afford many of their items when they are regular priced, so I typically shop in the sales department. I get their catalog monthly and enjoy flipping through it and getting ideas for my own wardrobe. I thought the girl above was very pretty and chic in her summer outfit and decided to draw her. I'm quite happy with how she came out. The hands look pretty good, and I'm so pleased with her legs: especially that bended knee!

Please note that this drawing is available in the shop.

Materials: 11x14 Windpower Vellum Bristol, Prismacolor colored pencils

1 comments:

Heather Klusendorf Stewart said...

Striking. And, crap, now I want that outfit. The lankiness of the limbs is very true to form.