Thursday, November 15, 2007

More Shoes!



I figured that since I have not been very artistically active in the past week (my sincere apologies for the lack of fresh posts), I would put up an image I've been thinking about a lot lately. Yes, it's more shoes. I created the above image in Adobe Illustrator a few years ago, based on a photograph I took of one of my all-time favorite shoes, a lovely pair of ballet flats by Nine West. (Which I am still wearing; that's how awesome they are.) I'm thinking that I want to get back into this shoe series (it's a great opportunity to work in Illustrator again) and maybe put some prints up in the store to see how they go. If anyone has comments, let me know!

3 comments:

shellieartist said...

Love the red shoes!!! :)

Sewlutions' World said...

That is a very striking picture.

AlicePleasance said...

Really nice; I love Illustrator, but with my oldpc I cannot use it :-( I want to try it!!!!