Friday, May 1, 2009

Still Here, Just Lazy


Yes, I'm still alive. Just haven't felt much like drawing or painting, I suppose. I've been spending a lot of time with Mister Bingley and have gotten back into reading. I also got a swinging new laptop and have been spending my evenings cuddled up on the couch with it, playing various computer games. And of course I went on vacation last week and am going to Costa Rica for ten days in just over three weeks. All of which is to say I haven't had much time for anything else. I feel only slightly bad about it. I've been through the emotional wringer these past few months, and it's good for me to change up my routine and try to regroup and refocus. I'm sure I'll be creative again and the urge to draw will hit me like a bolt of lightning.

0 comments: