Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Costa Rica


I leave for a ten-day trip to Costa Rica this Sunday. I will explore the rain forests, lay on the beach, dip my feet in hot springs, visit museums, and hopefully catch a glimpse of a volcano. And that's in addition to all the other lovely things scheduled for our tour. You can see our itinerary in the above picture; it's a lot to pack into ten days, but it should be worth it, even if I do have to get up before the crack of dawn on a few mornings. I hope to come away with lots of good pictures, some color in my skin (although I have bought SPF 85 sunscreen for my pale, delicate skin so that is unlikely), and the desire to continue traveling the world and broadening my horizons. I am going to miss Mister Bingley very, very much, but I know that he will be in good hands, with friends stopping by every day to play with him and take care of all his needs. I think one of the hardest things about leaving is the fact that I won't have access to the Internet, which will either kill me or make me a better person. (Yeah, right.)

I will hopefully post some pictures upon my return, and who knows? Maybe I'll even get the old tubes of paint out and be productive.

2 comments:

rabbitwhiskers said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog! Your trip sounds great. Have a wonderful time!~ I'm looking forward to reading about it when you return

trudette said...

That sounds like a great trip !
you have a great blog .