Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mother-of-Pearl Madness!!


As mentioned in my last post, I've been working on some jewelry lately. I find that it sells much better than my art at craft shows, and I'm hoping to do a few this summer. I recently ordered a big batch of beads from my favorite online beading supply store and finally had time to sit down and create!

The picture above is an example of the mother-of-pearl earrings I made. I made quite a few, all in several colors. To see more of them, go to my Flickr page here. If you see something you like, drop me an e-mail and I'll create a special listing for you in the shop. Earrings will be $10.00/each or two for $17.00.


Materials: Mother-of-pearl, surgical steel ear-hooks (silver), gold-plated ear hooks, silver and gold-plated head pins.

3 comments:

ButterflyChicBoutique said...

I love the color combo on these!

melissa said...

These are beautiful! I'm off to post them on Stylehive! I'm sure they'll go quick!

Melissa

melissa said...

Hey you haven't posted them in your shop yet! Let me know when you do and I'll post in stylehive!

:0)